Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

母亲节快乐








Just back from Sungai Wang with my mom.. feel so tired ;(
first, i wanna wish my mami Happy Mother's Day! :D


old picture ><




form1... -.-


thanks for everyday take care of us...
thanks for all the things you had done for us...
thanks for spent your time with us...
thanks for giving your love to us...
thanks for being my mom in my life.
you're the only one and no one can replace.
just tell you once, I Love You.

the second one, thanks to my dear Mei Kei.
she's my spiritual mother in my life.
thanks for always spent time in our cg, and for me.
we know, we saw that you give many things, many loves to us.
thanks for all of that you had done..
ILY :)


-----------------------------------------------------

我无意中看见,你原来是这样
我也不需要理...
你是你的。

------------------------------------------------------

需要多少时间,才可以明白?

--------------------------------------------------------

这2样我心里想着的事情... 我知道你们没有人会看得明白。
最近有人都说我所写的东西都好玄
这是...秘密?

看着办。









No comments:

Post a Comment